And Now For Something Completely Different...

So, in the interest of thinking about something else, I've been spending some time on paint schemes and things like that.  We (my lovely wife and I) sat down last Saturday night, each with the requisite cocktail, and made some sketches.  What do you think?  Think you can do better?  Here's the link to the blank line drawing that Hull 79 gave me (link on Hull 79's page).  Link Here

Our ideas...






The last is a really bad representation of what I was intending.  I didn't have the right colors, but here's a link to what I was intending.

The side of the cabin where the lower window is will need to be some bright (probably florescent) color (safety yellow, orange, pink, green).  All boats will be required to carry their hull number (113 for me) on each side of the bow in large numbers as well.

Share your ideas with me.  I'd like to see what other people think.

Comments

  1. I dig that 2nd image down. Light blue bottom with a black stripe and just a little red. That would look really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Read at your own risk...

Welcome to the world, keel halves!

Initial Weigh In...